The Landcruiser Customised Jeep
Rent a car for safari experiences with an extended Built and customized Jeep to conquer the Africa and Uganda safari experiences. The extended safari land cruiser is one and the best 4WD land cruiser of the 76 series with a tough and utilitarian 4X4.. The land cruiser is extended to fit a maximum of 8 passengers and 1 driver. Built with a pop up roof and inbuilt freezer, would be the perfect luxury safari land cruiser for an inspirational journey. Sitting and driving in our extended land cruisers is a feeling of its own, a feeling of Safari and yes a feeling of Adventure.
We have managed to add to our fleet 2 extended land cruisers especially for our guided trips. We only offer these two land cruisers in company with our insightful driver guide. The Cruisers offer us the space, reliability and strength that we believe is necessary for our safaris most especially on our Every year guided trips and in particular they will make great vehicles for families and longer multi destination country expeditions. They are comprehensively insured, unlimited kilometers, 24-7 roadside assistance.
Create a self drive trip With us
Take a look at some of our inspirational journeys that you can take for a self drive road trip in Uganda. We are also happy to put together a self drive journey made just for you using The Nissan Patrol with a combination of camping gear. Tell us more about your preferences and lets fashion an itinerary made just for you. Read more
Safari Customised Jeep
Why Safari Drive Uganda?
- Committed Conservation and protection of Rwanda’s natural resources.
- Completely Tailor made Packages: Designed just for you- Just the way you want it
- Professional care and attention by our Uganda safari Experts.
- Professional safari guides in Uganda.
- wide knowledge of Uganda and beyond boarders
- Able to Extend tours across boundaries under one care
- We are supporting sustainable and responsible tourism that helps the country.
- Great Value Safaris
Why Travel to Uganda?
- Home of the endagered Mountain Gorilla
- Very Reliable and Safe
- Still Virgin and Lush Green
- Very appealing all year around Weather
- Vibrant wildlife Encounters
- Typical local Authentic African Culture
- Fascinating Scenery and beautiful lakes.
- Top notch Lodges
- luxury mid-range and budget Safari Camping
- Great Food.
Extend your Travel
- Uganda Safaris
- Tanzania safaris
- Kenya safaris
- Special Offers
- Why Us